Wednesday 29 August 2012

Insanely insane

Well I have been insanely insane...and I've just ordered my online groceries and I thought I'd allow five mins to write my blog!   Had a huge meeting...well huge for me...last weekend with regards my Doodlebugs journey...can't say too much encase it falls through...but all I can say is that if it works out things could be VERY good for the development of Doodlebugs...

All I want is to be discovered and for someone out there with a business mind who believes in my work to help me turn this small cottage business into something more main stream!!!!!!  

 I have a dream of a beautiful big studio shared with other creatives...all as successful as one another.  In fact I teach design and I have some amazing students who have bought to my attention Abbotsford Convent in Melbourne...this is and example of a group of creatives; ..textile designers, photographers, interior designers, fashion designers...


all housed under one roof...with the addition of a gallery.  I have that vision for Albury /Wodonga.  Why not? With globalisation and our lovely friend the internet...why couldn't it be possible to set up a community of UBA talented successful individuals with their own business's..there to support one another..in a rural location miles away from major cities.  Could happen???

The other thing that has been bought to my attention by my fabulous students are the amount of really cool websites there are that allow anyone to design there own IPhone covers, laptop covers, Fabric, Wall paper, Doona covers...to be able to customise your own wow.  Examples being; Colour Lovers, Red bubble, Spoonflower and may more. Check them out!!!

So thats my five mins up in my world of crazy....baby still sleeping house nice and clean ....off to the studio I go cup of earl in hand...need to create a 150 x 150mm Alpha Doodle today for a little boy called William....please dear powers that be give me an hour to get this done!!!!!

See ya peeps x  

No comments:

Post a Comment